Third declension Noun; Neuter
- awe, reverence, dread
- curse, pollution, guilt
- expiatory sacrifice
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Camillus, chapter 18 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 4 2:1)
- (Plutarch, chapter 2 3:2)
- (Plutarch, Cato the Younger, chapter 51 1:1)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 33 1:1)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 20 2:1)
- (sacrifice, a sacrifice)