Second declension Noun; Neuter
- the temple of the Dioscuri
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Symposium, (no name) 24:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 271)
- (Andocides, Speeches, 80:2)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 41-50, 120:3)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 4 10:1)
- (Lucian, Piscator, (no name) 42:2)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 10:5)
the temple of the Dioscuri