First/Second declension Adjective;
- adamantine, hard as adamant
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Amos 7:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 16:13)
- (Lucian, Calumniae non temere credundum, (no name) 20:3)
- (Lucian, Philopsuedes sive incredulus, (no name) 22:59)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 7 6:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 1752)
- (Plato, Republic, book 2 37:2)