First/Second declension Adjective;
- not examined by torture, untortured, unexamined, without examination
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 42)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 2569)
- (Plutarch, Amatorius, section 13 2:9)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 17 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Romanae, section 442)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 889:4)