First declension Noun; Feminine
- easiness of temper, a taking things easily
- recreation, relaxation, amusement
- indifference, sluggishness, laziness, to get, a name for laziness
- heedlessness, rashness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Demetrius and Antony, chapter 3 2:1)
- (Lucian, 9:8)
- (Lycurgus, Speeches, 13:1)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 11 3:1)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 12 7:1)
easiness of temper