First declension Noun; Feminine
- silliness, stupidity, fatuity
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De sacrificiis, (no name) 1:1)
- (Lucian, Contemplantes, (no name) 11:12)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 2 120:3)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Nicias and Crassus, chapter 5 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De exilio, section 6 3:2)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 10 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 122)
- (Plutarch, De tranquilitate animi, section 12 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De Herodoti malignitate, section 11 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Publicola, chapter 3 4:2)