Third declension Noun; Masculine
- a prophet or prophetess
- the Pythia or Delphic priestess, priestess
- prophetic, giving presage of the issue, prophetic, prophetic, foreboding of
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 1:6)
- (Euripides, Ion, choral, strophe 12)
- (Euripides, Helen, episode, lyric6)
- (Euripides, episode, lyric 2:7)
- (Lucian, 122:7)
- (Sophocles, choral, strophe 11)
- (Aeschylus, Libation Bearers, episode, anapests 1:16)
the Pythia or Delphic priestess
- (the Pythia, priestess of Pythian Apollo)