First declension Noun; Feminine
Etym.: (어원이 불명확함.)
- a Sibyl, prophetess
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:89)
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:92)
- (Lucian, De morte Peregrini, (no name) 9:96)
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 11:3)
- (Aristophanes, Peace, Lyric-Scene, dactyls24)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 22:8)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 55 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 5, 9:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 8 13:1)