First/Second declension Adjective;
- chanting oracles, delivering them in verse;, prophesying, prophetic
- a soothsayer, oracle-monger
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 43:9)
- (Aristotle, Agon, Epirrheme 1:15)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus Tyrannus, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 41:5)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 22:9)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 191)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 55 5:1)