First/Second declension Adjective;
- of our land or country, native
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Phalaris, book 1 11:2)
- (Aristophanes, Peace, Prologue, anapests 2:15)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 4 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 65 1:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9 1:5)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 22:8)
of our land or country