Second declension Noun; Masculine
- one who speaks of God and the divine nature, a theologian
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Alexander, (no name) 19:3)
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 92)
- (Plutarch, De animae procreatione in Timaeo, section 33 10:2)
- (Plutarch, De defectu oraculorum, section 481)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 25 1:1)
one who speaks of God and the divine nature
- (one who speaks for a god: prophet)