Third declension Noun; Feminine
- thickness, stoutness
- the thickness or sediment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 12, book 12, chapter 73 1:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 26 4:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 602:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 23 3:5)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 74 1:1)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., B, section 986)
the thickness or sediment
- (thickness, in thickness)