First declension Noun; Masculine
- a companion in arms
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 2, chapter 13 4:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 2, chapter 13 5:1)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 2, chapter 14 1:4)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 5, chapter 29 2:2)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 177:8)
a companion in arms