Third declension Noun; Masculine
- the bend of the arm, the elbow
- the arm
- any bend, jutting angle, the bend or reach, angle
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber II Paralipomenon 9:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 31:22)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 41:20)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 13:18)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 32 4:1)
- (Sophocles, Antigone, episode 2:10)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 21:15)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 6:26)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 322)
the bend of the arm