First declension Noun; Feminine
- the bent arm
- (figuratively) anything closely enfolding
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber I Regum 3:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 5:20)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, doris and galataea, chapter 51)
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, poseidon and nereides, chapter 1 2:1)
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, antistrophe 1 3:4)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 71 6:8)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode 3:7)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 6, chapter 61 5:1)