First declension Noun; Feminine
- stillness in the air, a calm, in a calm, a ceasing of all winds
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De defectu oraculorum, section 17 1:11)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Graecae, section 54 1:4)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Graecae, section 54 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Antony, chapter 65 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Septem sapientium convivium, chapter, section 18 1:1)