Second declension Noun; Masculine
- a moaning, muttering
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 145)
- (Plutarch, Lives, chapter 38 2:1)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode 9:6)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode 9:9)
- (Aeschylus, Eumenides, episode 9:18)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 16)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xvii, chapter 7 40:2)