- to be a private person, to live in retirement, to be of no consideration
- to practise privately
- to be unpractised
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 150:1)
- (Plato, Euthydemus, Protagoras, Gorgias, Meno, 142:3)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 19, chapter 9 1:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 2, 42:5)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 1, PROOIMION 4:1)
to practise privately