Third declension Noun; Feminine
- displacement from proper place
- displacement of the mind: amazement, astonishment, bewilderment
- trance, ecstasy
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 15:12)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Samuelis 11:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Samuelis 14:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber II Paralipomenon 14:14)
displacement from proper place
displacement of the mind
- (astonishment, amazement)