Third declension Noun; Feminine
- displacement from proper place
- displacement of the mind: amazement, astonishment, bewilderment
- trance, ecstasy
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 214)
- (Plutarch, De Recta Ratione Audiendi, chapter, section 2 4:2)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 2 1:4)
- (Aristotle, Rhetoric, Book 1, chapter 5 9:4)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 1, 13:12)
displacement from proper place
displacement of the mind
- (astonishment, amazement)