First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to enter, inaccessible
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 7 88:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 18, chapter 46 1:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 57 2:2)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 4, chapter 75 2:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 17 29:1)