Third declension Noun; Masculine
Etym.: From same Root as
- bunch of grapes, grapes
- (figuratively) clustered earring
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 40:10)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 13:24)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 13:25)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 32:32)
- (Septuagint, Canticum Canticorum 1:14)
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 110)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 68:1)
- (Aristophanes, Ecclesiazusae, Episode 3:16)
bunch of grapes