- to wander, stray or roam about, to wander from home, be banished, to wander over
- to wander away from, cease to enjoy
- to wander in mind, be distraught
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode, iambic 20:4)
- (Sophocles, Oedipus at Colonus, episode 2:6)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 9:8)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 25)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 22)
to wander away from
to wander in mind