- to wander, stray or roam about, to wander from home, be banished, to wander over
- to wander away from, cease to enjoy
- to wander in mind, be distraught
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 15:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 18:27)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 18:30)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 24:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ruth 3:3)
to wander away from
to wander in mind