- to wander, stray or roam about, to wander from home, be banished, to wander over
- to wander away from, cease to enjoy
- to wander in mind, be distraught
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 229:2)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 11:1)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 15 45:4)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 21 36:5)
to wander away from
to wander in mind