- to wander, stray or roam about, to wander from home, be banished, to wander over
- to wander away from, cease to enjoy
- to wander in mind, be distraught
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 118)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, antistrophe 3 2:4)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Lyric-Scene, lyric 1:1)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., B, section 942)
- (Pindar, Odes, olympian odes, olympian 1 15:1)
to wander away from
to wander in mind