First declension Noun; Masculine
- An inhabitant of Abdera
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Macrobii, (no name) 18:2)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 1 1:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 26 1:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, Contra Apionem, 205:2)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 52 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 9 5:1)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume II, , mixed meters141)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 4, 3:1)