Second declension Noun; Masculine
- the shoulder with the upper arm (also of animals, as of a horse)
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 29:18)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 54:2)
- (Lucian, Juppiter trageodeus, (no name) 42:6)
- (Aristophanes, Frogs, Prologue 1:27)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., , 2.1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Iob 31:22)
- (Lucian, Phalaris, book 1 1:4)
the shoulder with the upper arm