First declension Noun; Feminine
- easiness of temper, a taking things easily
- recreation, relaxation, amusement
- indifference, sluggishness, laziness, to get, a name for laziness
- heedlessness, rashness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees III 4:8)
- (Lucian, Cataplus, (no name) 8:18)
- (Dinarchus, Speeches, 3:2)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Aristides with Marcus Cato, chapter 4 1:2)
easiness of temper