First declension Noun; Feminine
- the service or fear of God, religiousness
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 7:6)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees IV 7:22)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 86:1)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 24:5)
- (PROS TIMOQEON A, chapter 1 34:1)
the service or fear of God