Second declension Noun; Neuter
- a temple of the nymphs
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, choral, anapests 3:3)
- (Plutarch, Sulla, chapter 27 1:2)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 171 1:5)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 16 3:7)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 23 4:1)
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 13 6:1)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 7 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Mulierum virtutes, 1)
- (Plutarch, Mulierum virtutes, 1:4)
a temple of the nymphs