First/Second declension Adjective;
- of or for reckoning, arithmetical, arithmetic
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 13 1:2)
- (Plato, Alcibiades 1, Alcibiades 2, Hipparchus, Lovers, Theages, Charmides, Laches, Lysis, 67:4)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 4 46:3)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 13 47:2)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 13 161:2)