First declension Noun; Feminine
- purity, chastity
- purification, cleansing
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 51)
- (Plutarch, De Iside et Osiride, section 79 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 5, 5:2)
- (Plato, Laws, book 10 152:4)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 206:1)
- (Septuagint, Liber Maccabees I 14:36)
- (Plutarch, Numa, chapter 10 1:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 4, chapter 24 5:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 8 122:3)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 18 146:2)