First/Second declension Adjective;
- without tears
- so that they weep no more
- unwept, unmourned
- costing no tears
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode 1:7)
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, antistrophe 37)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, lyric12)
- (Plutarch, Caius Gracchus, chapter 19 2:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 5451)
costing no tears