First declension Noun; Masculine
- a choral dancer
- an epithet of Pan
- an epithet of Dionysus
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Bis accusatus sive tribunalia, (no name) 11:7)
- (Lucian, Icaromenippus, (no name) 17:4)
- (Hyperides, Speeches, 3:17)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, book 1, chapter 391)
- (Plutarch, De gloria Atheniensium, section 6 2:4)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 81:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 177:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 1, 15:1)
a choral dancer
an epithet of Pan