Third declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Aquane an ignis sit utilior, chapter, section 9 4:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 364)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 52 2:3)
- (Plutarch, De communibus notitiis adversus Stoicos, section 37 17:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 3 132:1)