First declension Noun; Feminine
- the relation in which a citizen stands to the state, the condition and rights of a citizen, citizenship
- the life of a citizen, one's daily life
- the body of citizens
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Demades, On the Twelve Years, 57:1)
- (Lucian, (no name) 40:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Epistula ad Pompeium Geminum, chapter 1 8:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Dinarcho, chapter 3 3:7)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Isocrate, chapter 9 2:1)
the body of citizens