Third declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Leviticus 11:19)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 14:18)
- (Septuagint, Litterae Ieremiae 1:22)
- (Lucian, Muscae Encomium, (no name) 2:1)
- (Aristotle, Birds, Lyric-Scene, antistrophe 114)
- (Aristotle, Birds, Lyric-Scene, strophe 12)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 34 2:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 76 1:3)
- (Plutarch, Vitae decem oratorum, , section 1 46:3)