Second declension Noun; Masculine
- birdlime, the mistletoe berry
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Cataplus, (no name) 14:11)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 571)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 689)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 74 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Lives, chapter 3 4:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 15, chapter 25 1:1)