Second declension Noun; Neuter
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 1, chapter 7 2:6)
- (Apollodorus, Library and Epitome, book 1, chapter 9 1:13)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 2 19:13)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 3:3)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 12:9)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 99:6)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 5, chapter 95 8:1)
a place of refuge
- (a refuge, place of refuge, refuge from)
- (an escape or place of refuge, escape from)
- (a means or place of retreat, refuge)
- (a place of refuge, retreat, resort)
- (a haven, place of shelter or refuge)