Second declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 162)
- (Lucian, Gallus, (no name) 2:8)
- (Aristotle, Peace, Parabasis, strophe 12)
- (Plutarch, De esu carnium I, chapter, section 2 8:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 38 1:9)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 44 2:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books X-XX, book 20, chapter 15 2:2)
- (Dio, Chrysostom, Orationes, 74:2)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 17 8:1)