First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: 의 분사형
- elected by show of hands, elective
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, 50:1)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 54 3:2)
- (Aristotle, Athenian Constitution, work Ath. Pol., chapter 55 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Titus Flamininus, chapter 16 4:1)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 192)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 25 1:1)
elected by show of hands