First declension Noun; Masculine
- the chief of an Egyptian province
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 2 96:2)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 2 113:1)
- (Aristotle, Economics, Book 2 128:1)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 5, chapter 8 3:1)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 5, chapter 18 2:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 1, chapter 73 1:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 4, chapter 66 1:1)