First/Second declension Adjective;
- of four months, lasting four months
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Numa, chapter 18 3:3)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, 2:4)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., AFORISMOI., 83.1)
- (Hippocrates, Oeuvres Completes D'Hippocrate., AFORISMOI., 72.29)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 4:3)
- (, chapter 1 160:1)