First/Second declension Adjective;
- not ruled by a king
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, Periplus Ponti Euxini, chapter 11 2:1)
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 41 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 31 1:9)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 36 3:2)
- (Plutarch, chapter 24 2:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 75 1:4)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 2, chapter 41 3:2)
not ruled by a king