Third declension Noun; Masculine
- An ear of grain
- scion, progeny
- Spica, a star in the constellation Virgo
- lower part of the abdomen
- base horehound, Stachys germanica
- surgical bandage
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 4 1:5)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 981)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 23 3:1)
An ear of grain
lower part of the abdomen
- (the part below the navel, the abdomen)
- (the lower part, end, the far end)