- to call to oneself, call in
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
to call to oneself
- (to shout aloud, utter a loud cry, a war-cry)
- (to cry aloud, to shout, men ready to shout)
- (to shout out, proclaim, publish)
- (to call out, cry aloud)
- (to call upon, shout to)
- (to cry out)
- (to call upon or to, cry out to, to utter or sing aloud over)
- (to cry down, cry out against, to bawl down)
- (to shout before, cry aloud)
- (to shout together with, to call on, at once)
- (to cry out together)