- to call to oneself or summon out of
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
to call to oneself or summon out of
- (to call to, call on, summon)
- (to call, summon)
- (to call out to oneself)
- (to call to oneself, call in)
- (to call out or forth, summon forth)
- (to summon, cite, to call to oneself)
- (I call, summon, I invite)
- ( to call before one, summon)
- ( to call to oneself, call to one)
- (to call down, summon, invite)