First declension Noun; Feminine
- a bringing to or up to, a bringing up
- a bringing to, acquisition
- a solemn approach
- approach, access to
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Zeuxis 11:4)
- (Plutarch, Non posse suaviter vivi secundum Epicurum, section 163)
- (Hippocrates, Hippocrates Collected Works I, EPIDHMIWN A, 124)
- (Plutarch, Lucullus, chapter 15 4:1)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., ARETAIOU KAPPADOKOU OCEWN NOUSWN QERAPEUTIKON, 124)
a bringing to or up to
a bringing to
a solemn approach