- to live as a citizen or freeman, live in a free state
- to have a certain form of polity, conduct the government, to be governed, the measures of, administration
- to be a free citizen, live as such
- to take part in the government, to meddle with politics
- to administer or govern, to make, the principle of government, to conduct the government, the ministers
- to have a certain form of government
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 22 3:1)
- (Plutarch, Alexander, chapter 34 1:1)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches, 36:3)
- (Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, Book 3 42:2)
- (Aristotle, Politics, Book 7 206:1)
to live as a citizen or freeman
- (to live as fellow-citizens or members of one state, with, one's fellow-citizens)